Concessions Service & Closing
- **If you are working the first game of the night, please arrive 15 minutes BEFORE the first game starts.**
- If you are working any other game, you are expected to be in the concessions at the start of the game that you are working.
Upon arrival, workers must wash their hands with soap and water. Then, learn about concession offerings before current workers leave.
- Workers must use gloves when handling items that are not packaged.
- Check the fridge before opening any new perishable items.
- Restock concessions items as needed.
- Place a note in the concessions box if an item runs out.
- FAMILY TABS---HAWKS families may run a tab payable at the end of the evening.
- Record last name, items purchased, and their prices.
- Gate fees may also be included on this tab.
- Remind families to pay by the 4th period of the last game.
LAST GAME of the night! At the start of the 4th period:
- Put up cheese & perishable food in fridge.
- Clean coffee pot & microwave. Unplug all small appliances.
- Wipe down surfaces. Wash utensils & put away.
- Leave out chips & candy display since concessions will remain open until the game is over. Be ready to service customers.
- After game is over, store chips & candy display under front shelf.
- Ask the gate person for money bag & put with concessions money box.
- One adult should stay until board member comes to claim money box & notebook with family tabs listed.